Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tazkiller

The Hunter or Hunted?

Guest Tazkiller

Seconds decide.

Who Wins!

Who Dies!

And No General. We where not Noth of the Yalu.

Do you know who many reports I have to file? Every time one of you hot hands crosses that damned river! :biggrin:

Edited by Heck

I got into a fight identical to that, 'sept with my F-8E VS an MiG-21Bis. And we used the vertical A LOT more. I would have posted my screenshots, but they're long gone...

I won! :biggrin:

Guest Tazkiller

To my understanding the Korean Campaign is on hold.

On the otherhand the main aircraft, F-86 vs. MiG-15s have been reworked and are ready to publish.

Featured models of the F-86 include: A-5, E-01, E-05, E-06, F-01, F-10, F-30, F-30 6-3 Wing, and Gunval.

Historically correct skins.

Flight models for both the Sabres that are 99% correct to actual flight preformance, straight from the actual pilots flight manuals.

Flight gauges totally re-worked (airspeed, altitmeter, mach scale meter, fuel quanity, g-meter, tachometer) and fully functional.

New engine sounds and wind loops.

New cockpit for the A and E models featuring a V-windscreen and gunsight.

Accurate fuel consumption.

Total re-work of preformance values and aircraft weights.

Total re-work of flight control movements.

This has been an ongoing work for months by Zur(Daddy Sabre himself), Bibbolicious, and myself.

img-resized.png Reduced 76%post-8797-1188169526_thumb.jpg 1280 x 1024 (98.71K)<script type=text/javascript> //

img-resized.png Reduced 76%post-8797-1188169541_thumb.jpg 1280 x 1024 (100.19K)<script type=text/javascript> //

As an actual pilot with a jet rating and over 1200 hours of fligh time, I have poured all my passion for the 86 into this work.

I have tested these aircraft for hundreds of hours.

It's something special!!!!!