Hello, mates...

Here´s the story. I´ve had Strike Fighters since late 2002. But I just installed it today! Don´t ask me why. I was too hooked with Il2.

But anyhow, since I´m a realism freak I was wondering if I can be directed towards some good mods.

That Iraq - Iran mod looks interesting but cant find it anywhere.

Any mod that you can point out would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

You would be better off to just go out and get a 500 gig hard drive and download it all....It would probably take less time then having us list all the awesome stuff out there for the thirdwire series

Hello, mates...

Here´s the story. I´ve had Strike Fighters since late 2002. But I just installed it today! Don´t ask me why. I was too hooked with Il2.

But anyhow, since I´m a realism freak I was wondering if I can be directed towards some good mods.

That Iraq - Iran mod looks interesting but cant find it anywhere.

Any mod that you can point out would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Hallo pilot :biggrin:

If you are looking for some great campaigns, there is easy way to get them. Go to the Download section, then click on Thirdwire Series (SF/WOV/WOE/WWI), and then on Missions/Campaigns. There are 13 pages with great campaigns for SFP1 serries. (from WW1 to modern wars). There is MK2s Iran/Iraq campaign with new update placed too.

To begin click HERE! <------------link

There is link to the download section.

Good luck, pilot :fans:

Edited by kukulino

Just about any flavor of MiG-21 you can think of is available. The Mirage Factory MiG-21F-13 is particularily tasty!

Cool!

I forgot to mention that I´d love to fly the MiG-21.

Can that be done?

I love it too :rolleyes:

There are cocpits for Mig-21 series (F-13, PF, PFV, PFM, MF) in the download section. WERY HIGH QAULITY! :yes:

And many, many skins for migs :ok:

Please let me know what mods would you recommend.

Or what mod is most used.

Edited by racinglad

What's most used? Other than perhaps a few of the total conversions like Op Tainted Cigar or NATO Fighters, I think that's hard to say. People grab what interests them most. Some people only do WWII, some only do modern, some prefer the Korean era, etc.

Same thing with recommendations. What is your favorite era? You can see in the DL section how many times a given mod has been looked at to give you an idea of its popularity, but other than say the F-14 or Tornados (planes most everyone wants), it's really all about your preference.

You like Mig-21s?? How about modern ones? I am almost finish with the Mig-21 2000 and the Mig-21-93 and maybe a "what if" one.

....and maybe a "what if" one.

Are you making an uber MiG Mr. Gerald?

You like Mig-21s?? How about modern ones? I am almost finish with the Mig-21 2000 and the Mig-21-93 and maybe a "what if" one.

Yes, racinglad try geralds mods :yes: They are very, very, very good for every mig fan :biggrin:

Edited by kukulino

You would be better off to just go out and get a 500 gig hard drive and download it all....It would probably take less time then having us list all the awesome stuff out there for the thirdwire series

I NEED A NEW HARD DRIVE. Just for all the addons for the SFP1 series. Most of my hard drive is all most gone.

Well, you got my attention now! hehe