I recently reinstalled Werners (wonderfull) F 111 cockpit. I removed the last install (and in the process lost all the Aardvarks in the single mission menu) because the pit alone took up a mighty 6 GB of hard disc space.

The new install for some reason takes no less than 18.1 GB (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) which may be more than the computerpower used in the real life cockpit and in any case more than my whole SFP1 file......

Everything works fine again but I wonder what everyone elses experience is with this cockpit.

I use a lot of F111's (A,C,D,E,F, FB, etc), that's for sure, but where did I go wrong ??? :dntknw:

Aju,

Derk

hey man.... my F-111 cockpit folder doesnt take more than 30Mb

i think you extracted the pit more than one time(i say, a lot of times! maybe more than 30!)

hey man.... my F-111 cockpit folder doesnt take more than 30Mb

i think you extracted the pit more than one time(i say, a lot of times! maybe more than 30!)

agreed. I don't have 18GB taken up by 8 separate installs including one with all the F-111's.

must have done multiple loads with "tree's' subfolders? just guessing

Guest Saganuay82

His cockpit folder on my F-111A is 9 Mbs.

9,50 MBs here.(cockpit)

Installing F-111 REALLY suck! One of my worst WoV experiences!

All the files comes separeted,its like a dictionary that isn´t in alphabetic order.

But don´t get scaried,the folders are big.

Around 30 to 40 Megabytes.