Well, now with the help you provided me for the F-4C :wink: I make corrections for upload this aircraft much faster, and its prepared now.

Again is a country especific aircraft. Spanish insignia corrected and the same that F-4C. I reworked pilot and included an orange old style, typical in that era for Spanish Air Force. Even at first time Spanish Phamtom pilots wore it!! Loadout.ini modified to match typical loads in Spanish aircraft and using Wrench advice in the post "how to modify loadouts". Weaponspack in this case recommended but not necessary. Decals for 18 aircraft flown in Spain are included, and copied from 000 to 099 for avoiding random numbers problem. No Squadronlist entries needed also for easiest installation and use.

Well, this is final version for uploading...

f104gsafrq6.jpg

f104gsaf2zc1.jpg

I think, but no documents I found, Mk83 bombs were not used by this aircraft in Spain, and probably were bought for F-4C later. But in fact it used EXPAL BR and BRC500 Spanish made bombs, that are a copy of Mk83, and I have photos confirming that point. Then I choose Mk83 for Loadout.

I made my own templates using as a base original default skin. All credits to Thirdwire. Perhaps now out there are fantastic templates with a lot of detail, but that work was done a long time ago, now only recovered and arranged for upload, then use other thing is work again from cero, and I cannot do that now.

Hope you like it. Comments and suggestions wellcome!!

S!

Edited by Ala13_ManOWar

No coments, great work, only i need one spanish campaing

Gracias!! Thanks!!

I made a Spanish campaign modifying original desert campaign from SFP1, was easy. It were from 1955 flying a Sabre (my next upload), through Starfighter, and then F-4C. For that reason I previewed a Hornet skin, that want to make next now, that will continue that campaign until nowadays if wanted. But think I loose all files.

I tryed also a Spain map for a hypothetic Spain/North African campaign, but first of all I downloaded the terrain utility years ago without any kind of help, and no possibility of find it. And then I used various terrain elevation maps as a base, but none of them work properly :huh::sad: . Terrain editor is a hard thing without any information of use.

But the thing is I´m modder of too many sims yet... I cannot do the all work I wonder.

S!