Sign in to follow this  
Acidrain

Section 8 Clan Open Recruitment!

JOIN SECTION 8 – ENLIST TODAY

If you are interested in Joining please signup on the site and post that you are interested in joining our merry bunch.

We aren’t a group that is or has strict regulations in signing up though we do require a few items in order to join. What we also require are a dedicated & a good team players. What we want out of someone that wishes to join us is to be able to work within a team structure, while being active, mature and having fun.

WHO ARE WE?

We were once part of the XIthFleet which fell apart and so those that left formed the Clan Section8. We will stay true when called upon to help those in need within the realm of Star Trek gaming. Our experience comes from modding many of the Starfleet command series mainly in the area of SFC3 is where we are from and known. We have recently ended our Modding of Star Trek Legacy with future plans on Call of Duty 4, though at the moment we are participating in a close Beta for an up and coming First Person Shooter. Our leader is ACIDRAIN and for those that know me know my reputation of being who i am! Our current # are at 35 Members, in a variety of different games.

REQUIREMENTS:

-TeamSpeak/Ventrillo (Mic) Free download

-Communications: MSN, Yahoo, Email addy

-Xfire

WHAT WE WILL OFFER

-Server once games go live

-Participate in Tournaments

-Website, Forums and more

-Dedicated and willing to branch out into other games

-Comfortable safe gaming environment for members and visitors

-Fun, Fun, Fun leave your BS at the Door!

If Section 8 sounds like the unit for you, feel free to signup if you are interested in joining today.

Apply here: http://www.outpostraders.com/e107_plugins/...iewforum.php?32

Thank you

Section8 Clan

Contact me or visit our website and sign up.

http://www.outpostraders.com

Edited by Acidrain