Sign in to follow this  
Atreides

MAG-11 VMFA(AW)-121 Green Knights Skin request

Would someone be willing to do the skin for this unit ? Please and pretty please ! If I'm not mistaken the unit was one of the first to convert to the F/A-18D and I know that we don't have one for SFP1 but I was wondering if one could be done to be applied to a regular 18. So yeah, that's pretty much it. Apologies' if this skin has already been done and is available in one of the skin pack's, I've just moved and therefore have no internet access from home until next week and school frown's upon downloading stuff, I've already been caught on more than one occassion. :nono:

There will be an F/A-18D in the near future.

Any picture to help us mate? I may be interested!

These are the only one's I've been able to find to far, I can scan the article on them from a magazine at high res but the problem is I don't have web access at the momment and won't have it at home till Saturday. I'll poke around the web and see if I can find better one's.

As per aircraft resource centre:VMFA(AW)-121 GREEN KNIGHTS was the first squadron to transition to the F/A-18D and the only F/A-18D squadron to take part in Operation Desert Storm in 1991.

gallery_21253_97_8526.jpg

gallery_21253_97_32638.jpg

gallery_21253_97_14200.jpg

EDIT: This was the best I could do, I think this would look just as sick on a singleseater Hornet, not accurate I know but certainly one of the best. :clapping:

gallery_21253_97_16324.jpg

Edited by Atreides

When the "D" model come sout I'm sure it can be done.

I did a VMFX-121 for the Talon here at CA.

GCS0002.jpg