Sign in to follow this  
Bandy

SE5 Cockpit.ini ...

Hi,

Tried to extract the SE5 cockpit.ini in order to change the view yaw variables for a better check-6, post expansion (damn that headrest!!!), and I cannot find it in the aircraftobject.ini There is a file of that name, but it only has a a 1/2 doz. lines or so and seems to deal with cockpit texture appearance, I think. Most other a/c now also have a file like this, but also have the standard cockpit.ini, and I don't remember seeing these other cockpit files before... Are they new? :dntknw:

I also noticed there are 2 aircraftobject.ini's now in the Expansion, which makes sense, and I DID look in both. It was late, I wanted to get some flying in last night, so I just may have missed it, but I did double check. Perhaps fresh eyes other than mine can spot it...

If so, thanks and please let me know, I'm sure to be embarrassed... :blush:

Guest Alligator Devil

You can find it in the file ObjectData.cat :wink:

You can find it in the file ObjectData.cat :wink:

OK, I think I meant I looked in those 2 cat files (rather than the other I mentioned, I constantly confuse those things even though I can find my way around--enough to be dangerous as they say...). I'm at work, and can't look again.

Did you find it there for sure? Or the short cockpit.ini file I mentioned above...?

Just verified it is definitely located in the ObjectData.ini. I extracted the Se5A_Cockpit .ini to verify it is the full version. You want the Se5A_Cockpit.ini located just below the Se5A_Avionics.ini. Further up in the ObjectData.ini is the version which only has four lines. That file structure must be something new.