Sign in to follow this  
Silverbolt

The Bear Has Awaked

To hell with me then? Alrighty, and by "their own country" you mean the United States? I have yet to see the United States stave out it's people to by taxing the public to the point of starvation. By the way it is spelled "c-r-i-t-i-c-i-z-e" I have never "criticise" anything in my life. That sounds like an exercise machine gone wrong.

Definition of Criticise <------ English language was invented by the English and we do spell it criticise. We dont "stave" our people either but am not sure this is the place to start a whose country is best/s**ttyest thread, in fact am pretty sure that kind of thing is best left entirely on other sites, just my 50 p

That sounds like an exercise machine gone wrong.

"criticise" Isn't that the critical point in the workout where Richard Simmons starts to go nuts and he has to be subdued with teargas before anyone gets hurt... again?

Guest CW2. Wells
"criticise" Isn't that the critical point in the workout where Richard Simmons starts to go nuts and he has to be subdued with teargas before anyone gets hurt... again?

Hot damn..I believe you are right lol. :yes: