Sign in to follow this  
cgold

Waiting for the Holidays...

I have heard alot of things about Marcelo having problems with his computer, and a bunch of other stuff. I got to thinking, and I know that can be dangerous, what if Marcelo is just waiting for the New Year or Christmas or what ever major holiday to release his aircraft (Su-30's, Su-25,etc.)? Maybe he is waiting so he can get the planes perfected and then release them on a major holiday when everybody is online. :dntknw:

Either that or he's waiting for the new patch that will come out when WOI is out, like a lot of designers are.

"WOI" ? Does that mean Wings Over Iraq or something? B/c that would be bada$$! :cool:

"LOOK!"

"UP THERE IN THE SKY"

"IT'S WET-BLANKET MAN!!"

(Watch as in a matter of seconds, as I turn from mild mannered SayWhat?! into the buzzkill of the day!)

I wouldn't get your hopes up (though it would be a sweet Xmas gift from Marc to all), but given the problems he'd been having with his puter, the news of the new patch and the impending arrival of Wings Over Israel (you were close Goldy :tongue:) and not to mention his proximity to all of those sexy Brazillian girlies in his country, I doubt you'll see them before Xmas. :biggrin:

I can't blame him really :yes: :yes:

Thanks for the info. Wings over Israel. Hmmm... sounds fun. :good: I realized that there were so many countries that started with the letter "I". I didn't want to single one out like Iran, India, or Israel. I figured Iraq because of whats going on today. Israel sounds cool though. Marcelo, good luck and enjoy those beautiful brazilian women. :biggrin:

Edited by cgold

okay tomorrow is the 1rst of december

hope the game will be out before the end of the month

can't wait