Sign in to follow this  
whiteknight06604

One down and a tough one next.

Well... to be honest? I think the Giants have a substantive opportunity to knock off Dallas. With out TO the Cowboys become far more defencable as they can man up on the wides and the tight end.

Yeah, I think the Giants/Dallas game is going to be interesting. A lot depends on which Eli Manning shows up for the game, but he's been playing very good ball lately.

I think the Chargers have a decent chance against Indy. I'm still not sure who I'd like to end up playing; both are solid teams that can give the Pats trouble.

I've thought that Favre was 4-5 years too long in this league, but I guess that goes to show what I know. I watched the Seattle/GB game at the bar in a mexican restaurant. All the mexican employees were rooting for Seattle; couldn't figure out why though. :dntknw:

Yeah, I think the Giants/Dallas game is going to be interesting. A lot depends on which Eli Manning shows up for the game, but he's been playing very good ball lately.

I think the Chargers have a decent chance against Indy. I'm still not sure who I'd like to end up playing; both are solid teams that can give the Pats trouble.

I've thought that Favre was 4-5 years too long in this league, but I guess that goes to show what I know. I watched the Seattle/GB game at the bar in a mexican restaurant. All the mexican employees were rooting for Seattle; couldn't figure out why though. :dntknw:

Seatle is a sanctuary city.They are about as liberal as San Fransico.

I figured the Pack would have Seattle for lunch (Sorry Whitenight)...

And even though I picked them for an upset... I'm quite suprised the Cowboys went down the way they did.

I cant believe Dallas lost...not a fan and I like Eli, but did not expect that

And yea! Indy is out...figured one of the Manning offspring would keep going, but it turned out better than expected

aw maaaannn.....

I could only watch the seahawks/packers game 'cause of my low standing in our household hierarchy (slave). It was a good game, but I just knew the packers were gonna win. I'm suprised the Chargers knocked off the Colts, and I didn't even know about dallas/NY game untill five minutes ago.

I'd REALLY like to see the Chargers knock off the pats in the superbowl, but I'm doubting that's gonna happen. It'll be a boring old partiots victory. But then again, the bigger the ego, the harder they fall.

If the packers want to get any further, farve and company have to stop making little mistakes early in the game, like those fumbles. Eventually, the won't be able to come back. Luckily, the Seahawks' lackluster pass defence let the cheeseheads make the cut. No pun intended.

Now then. Which team is gonna cut the cheese from the playoffs? (pun intended)

aw maaaannn.....

I could only watch the seahawks/packers game 'cause of my low standing in our household hierarchy (slave). It was a good game, but I just knew the packers were gonna win. I'm suprised the Chargers knocked off the Colts, and I didn't even know about dallas/NY game untill five minutes ago.

I'd REALLY like to see the Chargers knock off the pats in the superbowl, but I'm doubting that's gonna happen. It'll be a boring old partiots victory. But then again, the bigger the ego, the harder they fall.

If the packers want to get any further, farve and company have to stop making little mistakes early in the game, like those fumbles. Eventually, the won't be able to come back. Luckily, the Seahawks' lackluster pass defence let the cheeseheads make the cut. No pun intended.

Now then. Which team is gonna cut the cheese from the playoffs? (pun intended)

Well, the Giants are not the same team they slaughtered early in the season (35 to 13)... Your right in that they will have no room for stupid mistakes.

I however predict the Packers squeek by the Giants next week by a score of 24 to 20 :biggrin:

... Long term prediction is a Pats -vs- Packers Superbowl rematch!

There's a difference between ego and confidence; between arrogance and knowledge of one's own self-worth. The Pat's have no delusions about the quality of their competition, but they know what they are capable of when they play their "A" game. You'll never see a Patriot "gauranteeing a win" because they understand what can happen when you underestimate the opponent. Doesn't mean they'll win, but they won't have an ego about it.

Packers didn't surprise me, but Indy did. I thought the Chargers would have a hard time containing the Indy offense while putting up points themselves. As a Pats fan I'm a little more comfortable going up against the CHargers next rather than Indy. Not having to contend with Manning, a serious playmaker and true champion player, is a bit of relief. THough the CHargers will bring plenty of problems.

THe Dallas/Giants game was a bit of a surprise; but a good game.

Excuse me fellas for just a minute here...

BOOOOOOHOOOOOOOYAAAAAAAABABY!!!! Swivels hips, does two back flips, and accidentally kisses dog...Man, cant beleive the Chargers did it! But BOY Im glad they did, lol! Another step forward...:clapping::clapping::clapping:

Ok, back to relative normal...all good now. :good: