Is there a keyboard command to toggle lables on/off? For some reason, labels are suddenly on, and I'd like to get rid of them.

Are there keyboard commands for the map, so I don't have to use the mouse to click in them to zoom, etc?

Is there a keyboard command to toggle lables on/off? For some reason, labels are suddenly on, and I'd like to get rid of them.

Are there keyboard commands for the map, so I don't have to use the mouse to click in them to zoom, etc?

I thought there was, but perhaps not. I believe instead it's an option you choose before you start the mission, along with things like engine overheat, blackouts, etc.

Not that I'm aware of. Once the map is opened with M everything is mouse-driven.

Seems like you can't change anything once you start a career... Locks all the settings down.

I can see why they do that, but they SHOULD allow you to turn off an aid (like labels) anytime. Not allowing the turning ON aids during a career is understandable.... although, frankly, I think in all games/sims the player should have freedom of choice, and not have it treated like it's some competition that has to have fair rules, etc.

Ah, well... I just started a new career with the aids off. Problem solved... just not the way I'd like.