Sign in to follow this  
sparkomatic

favorite / least character

Going to have to go with Olmos, then Grace Park...

Though I have to admit...Baldar actually makes me hate him...he plays the antagonist so perfectly well...I mean he is not evil, just the summation of all bad human emotions

I think Starbuck is my favorite character just because she's so wildly unpredictable.

Least favorite was Cat. :biggrin:

Oh yeah...IMNSHO, that rather ruined the episode "Scar" (though some people probably liked that aspect of it)...the incessant bantering...while there is always healthy competition in a squadron that was the sad hollywood version of it.

I liked Lawless' character also, especially went she went (in)sane

D'anna was definitely the hottest Cylon IMO. Six is sultry, but she doesn't have that same spark.

Six is "too sultry" in the yeah, I would never even see her in real life, let alone have a chance to say hello...Lawless always seems somehow approachable, if you ignore that barbarian queen bit

Lawless was hilarious on SNL. She did a GREAT Stevie Nicks impression.

havent watched SNL in years...probably since Ferrel...really used to love that show...but I still miss Phil Hartman (so sad)

LOL, Lawless was on sometime around the Hartman years, actually!

Man...maybe I should stop watching the VCR tape (for those of you born after TiVO) of Brittney when she was hot and see if I can find that one...Lawless is awesome

Of course I really liked the old guy who played the priest...man he gave Chief a classic line I am waiting to use..."maybe you are just screwed up...people always want to blame God or some higher cosmic purpose, could be you are just nuts"

* paraphrased

You mean Dean Stockwell? He's an awesome actor.

See him playing Scott Bakula's sidekick on Quantum Leap for several years, or playing Dr Yueh in Lynch's Dune from 1984...

Quantum Leap! Thats where...I rarely watched that show but I knew I had seen him before...he was so cool...I liked when he was vehemently denying being a cylon, then they bring the other "him" in and he was like "Oh..."

and the brilliant line: "maybe because I am a cylon and never saw you at any of the meetings"...best kept secret...

Edited by sparkomatic