Sign in to follow this  
Canadair

MAX VISABLE DISTANCE

...and which takes way, the one in types.ini or the one in the groundobject used, should the types.ini entry poits to a specific one?

Everything in the game is in meters.

For terrain objecters, I pretty sure it uses the types ini, even if 'UseGroundObject=TRUE' is set.

For ground objectors, the GO's data ini.

Wrench

kevin stein

Everything in the game is in meters.

For terrain objecters, I pretty sure it uses the types ini, even if 'UseGroundObject=TRUE' is set.

For ground objectors, the GO's data ini.

Wrench

kevin stein

Wrench I don't know

I tried setup 80000 for both entries for sa-6 and striaghtflush.

My idea was to setup a strike against samsite in campaign which can be done easily, by declaring launchers and sam as comm_building or misc (since campaign ignores happily sam_launcher and sam_radar), and with using groundobjects=true.

My idea was to be able to pick froma distance the various launchers and the radar, (yes I know I can launch harms, and it works but it would be cool to launch arms and then launch mavericks to the launchers, or command the wingman, etc).

Still the ground objects even at 80000 don't get visable but at a distance of about 2.5 miles, and even so they are difficult to switch from using E; i mean,, I acquire, I switch I lose the target.

Would be cool , to be able to use E to switch among all the targets (including buildings!)within a certain range....but I guess this is game limitation. But still there must be a work out for this ditance thing

Wrench I don't know

I tried setup 80000 for both entries for sa-6 and striaghtflush.

My idea was to setup a strike against samsite in campaign which can be done easily, by declaring launchers and sam as comm_building or misc (since campaign ignores happily sam_launcher and sam_radar), and with using groundobjects=true.

My idea was to be able to pick froma distance the various launchers and the radar, (yes I know I can launch harms, and it works but it would be cool to launch arms and then launch mavericks to the launchers, or command the wingman, etc).

Still the ground objects even at 80000 don't get visable but at a distance of about 2.5 miles, and even so they are difficult to switch from using E; i mean,, I acquire, I switch I lose the target.

Would be cool , to be able to use E to switch among all the targets (including buildings!)within a certain range....but I guess this is game limitation. But still there must be a work out for this ditance thing

bump