Sign in to follow this  

Hey people somewone have any plants of USS ROnald reagan?

im looking for, but i cannot found!

:blink:

Hey buddy, why the Ronnie reagan?

There is the Harry S. Truman that is almost the same.

Does it have to be the Reagen?

Not yet made AFAIK.

Cheers.

Have fun in RIO and take care. :good:

same class, but there will be differences between the newer ship, but if he needs it for this game then it should not matter...unless he plans on selling them to the Chinese :diablo:

I am no Navy Man (my grandfather was, but I try not to hold that against him) but it is my understanding that regards "capital" ships there is no such thing as identical...and even if you had a blue-print, by the time she hits the waves, that will be different as well in a million little nuances that if you live with her, you will notice, but a game like this just getting the numbers on the deck accurate would make me happy (in a weird kind of way)

I am no Navy Man (my grandfather was, but I try not to hold that against him) but it is my understanding that regards "capital" ships there is no such thing as identical...and even if you had a blue-print, by the time she hits the waves, that will be different as well in a million little nuances that if you live with her, you will notice, but a game like this just getting the numbers on the deck accurate would make me happy (in a weird kind of way)

I understand you totaly Sparky...one, my father and grandfather were in the navy and two,at one time I was into naval wargamming and doing research into the ships was nightmareish.A class of 18 destroyers would have like 14 variants and like 12 would be upgarded to X standard etc...etc... if i had any hair i would have pulled it out over it. :good: