Sign in to follow this  
Kyzernick

New to Modding in WoE

Hey guys.

This is the first time I'm going to be using any modding files to add stuff to WoE. I actually just bought the game yesterday - it rocks, and I wanted to add some other aircraft and weapons options to it, as well as find out how to download new campaigns, missions, etc. I suppose eventually I'll actually try making some of my own stuff, but for now I just wanted a little help in installing mods correctly. For instance, I just downloaded an F-14A add-on mod, but I'm not sure where to put it. It seemed to auto-install, but the readme didn't tell me what folder to install it TO. Can anyone give me some guidance with this?

:dntknw:

Welcome to CombatACE! Planes go in the Aircraft folder which is located in the Objects folder. I like to unzip or install to a Temp folder so I can see what's what. This also helps with the problem of folders "nesting" themselves inside other folders. You might want to skim through the Knowledge Base. A lot may not make much sense now but you will using it sooner than later. :yes: