Sign in to follow this  
sparkomatic

Rule of Two

Reading it now...bit different from Path of Destruction, but still so far/so good

just finished it...any one else read it yet?

I mean, given the dearth of new SW games we might as well read...or go outside...nah...

I have it but haven't started it yet. I just finished Fury, and I'm now reading this Clarke book called Time's Eye, THEN I'll read Ro2.

i finished Inferno bout a week ago diein to read Fury...still can't belive Mara...gone......

Ugh...that made no sense to me at all...kill your Aunt and become a Sith Lord...and their explanation of Ben's Love was...well...creepy...not buying that either...weak.

And I am about tired of Alema Rar...seriously...she should teach Luke since she is indestructible...

One thing that I do not like about the series is that the story only supports 3 books...and they are literally squeezing nine books out of it...I mean Exile was what, Ben goes to a weird planet and steals a Sith ship...Zahn could have done that in a paragraph and had you wanting more...

Personally enjoying the Boba Fett as statesman / leader / family man even though I initially thought the idea repugnant ...kudos to Travis for making it interesting

Finishing Fury next, then off to "professional reading" like Pack Six and stuff like that...those usually either make me pine for a real air war or depressed from the jacked up politics...hey, I dont want a real air war, trust me, just you know...

Ah, you haven't finished Fury yet...well, know that you'll like the end. :grin:

As for making Jacen a Sith, yeah, I'm not a fan of that plan either. To dig up Lumiya and then say Vergere was in on it seemed stretching it too far. Well, it is what it is now.

I read their interview and originally they wanted to make Anakin a Sith (so apparently this was planned quite a while ago, given his demise during YVW) and Lucas was like, no...not another Anakin turned evil

It is interesting how they picked three authors and each did/does a trilogy then combined that into a set of nine (no idea what that is)

Dont get me wrong, I have been reading them, just think it would have been an awesome trilogy rather than a nonalogy (like a nonagon)...

But I did just get in Broken from the Legacy series in tradebook form...will start it next, not really a fan of "graphic novels" since I learned how to drive, but what can you do when that is what they do?

Did you read Allegiance yet? I liked it a lot, reminded me of "Fool's Bargain"

Edited by sparkomatic

Yeah, I read Allegiance, but not Fool's Bargain. I've not read any of the ebooks.

I guess it's a prequel to Allegiance.

Only read the eBooks that managed to get printed in the back of some of the paperbacks, like the Darth Maul one, and Fools Bargain...seems like there was another

A buddy of mine gave me a set of SW eBooks for when I went to Iraq...man the PDA is great for that, carry the Library of Congress on a 4Gb card...any way there were some of Zahn's short stories (guess they are from that SW online club)...they are really cool

I buy all the hardcover books, so I never see what the paperbacks have.

I just finished Death Star, wasn't the best of the SW books Ive read, but not bad either.

Just wish they would have went ahead with the Darth Plagueis novel.

Edited by Bulldog

Really? I never heard anything about that, but I don't frequent any SW sites on the net. I used to visit TFN back when the prequels were in production, but after RotS came out...wow, almost 4 years ago now...I quit visiting regularly.

I would've liked to learn more about Palpy's years as an apprentice.