Hello!

Im searching for a long time for a howto of altering the Flightmodels of IL2 1946.

Till now after a lot of searching the net, translating russian pages and so on i was

not been able to find anything about that! I messed around with the sfs-file extractor

and classresolver and so on, but no where i found a trace to the FM´s.

Yesterday i translated a russian Page that gave me a link to a rar-file with all the FM´s.

I attach this file to this thread. But my next problem is how do i make the Programm

to use my altered FM? I tried every possible filestructure in the mods folder but no luck!

Is anybody willing to help me? To this i must say that im a true offline gamer and will

never try to use this online, im 35 years old and online gaming was never satisfying me.

I think im to old for this ;-)

Im hope somebody is able to help me in this task...please

Many thanks in advance,

Kurdes

FlightModels.rar

but Modificated FM online is not accepted for a lot of servers xD this is a bit problem

I hope you will never make that happen and I wish you as many failures and headaches during the process you can imagine. :yes: