The chinese flanker(from Marcfighters) can do the Cobra. The Russian flanker(again Marcfighters) goes straight up. Theres is a slight difference in the data ini. I think the empty inertia and other stuff is responsible for a different Fm which allows the former to perform the cobra'.

Has anybody figured out how to make the Russian Flanker stay on the flight path while pitching up the nose like the su-27sk can? What are the data entries pertaining to the fm that make it do this?

And how does one make the plane yaw 180deg(for the Su-33).With wings level I've managed only about 50 deg. On manual I temporarily depart controlled flight if i rudder too much; yes I altered the rudder data.

It's because being able to do the Cobra is a side effect of being composed entirely of lead. :rofl:

LOL, but seriously, I have no idea.

The chinese flanker(from Marcfighters) can do the Cobra. The Russian flanker(again Marcfighters) goes straight up. Theres is a slight difference in the data ini. I think the empty inertia and other stuff is responsible for a different Fm which allows the former to perform the cobra'.

Has anybody figured out how to make the Russian Flanker stay on the flight path while pitching up the nose like the su-27sk can? What are the data entries pertaining to the fm that make it do this?

And how does one make the plane yaw 180deg(for the Su-33).With wings level I've managed only about 50 deg. On manual I temporarily depart controlled flight if i rudder too much; yes I altered the rudder data.

If what you say is true (about the Chinese bird) then I'm going to copy the aircraft data and certain other files and give it a try. Sorry, no insight into this on my part. Hopefully, one of the FM guy's might shed some light on this.

I thought Kei got the Russian model to do a cobra in a video ???

I thought Kei got the Russian model to do a cobra in a video ???

If u go to marcfighters in the aircraft section its clearly advertised that the snake maneouvre is performed by the J-11.Not so for the older SU-27. There's one thing I've figured; Climbrate of J-11 is inferior, so maybe the inertia kicks in.

Im going in there again.

It's because being able to do the Cobra is a side effect of being composed entirely of lead. :rofl:

LOL, but seriously, I have no idea.

You just gave me an idea. It could be the climbrate.