Hi everyone,

First time poster...long time watcher.

I have not had WOI for for very long, but I must say I am enjoying it alot more than Strike Fighters Project 1.

One thing that I noticed though, was during the campaign, my first mission on the six day war, I shot up some Egyptian Migs at an airbase...10 in all, and when I returned to base they were given credit as an air to air kill. Is/was this the Israeli method of recording kills or is it a small bug? If it is a bug, does anyone have a quick fix to record aircraft destroyed on the ground as a ground kill?

Thanks in advance

Bear

Edited by ZBear

AFAIK, aircrafts on the ground are not grount object, but air object. That's why they just explode when they are destroyed, without leaving any other mark.

It's the way the game has been designed. I guess it was made in order to have an impact: there is a limited number of planes in a campaign, the more are destroyed (either in the airs or on the ground), the less you are subjected to engage.

I would like to have those straffed planes not counted as air victories, just for the insane number of kill marks one can get, but it seems way too complicated to edit pilot file. So, I accepted it. :d

Use it as the Amircans did in WW2 .. as an air kill :flyer: Fighter aces!!! :yahoo:

FYI: The USAAF did distinguish between air and ground kills. :wink: