Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tazkiller

Sabre Drivers - The Hunters

No prob can I betatest the 3 view box?! :big_boss: Does the fury has straight wings?!

Sorry for asking will you create the FJ-1 and FJ-2 ?!

800px-FJ-1_FJ-2_NAN5-52.jpg

I've been contracted to do the swept wing... but with this aircraft retro'ing it to the straight wing variant wouldn't all too hard. Don't hold your breath though... You've all see my production speed is equivalent to a turtles fart in a tar pit.

Never saw this straight wig fury in a sim before! This series turnss into a multiyear/conflict/nations flightsim! Hope to see it in this summer... maybe 2 weeks :beta1:

Zur and I had a discussion awhile ago and we agreed to the FJ-4 only. He is in a time crunch, so please don't bombard him. Thank you.

Zur and I had a discussion awhile ago and we agreed to the FJ-4 only. He is in a time crunch, so please don't bombard him. Thank you.

Just FYI... The oozing wounds from the cat'o nine flogging appear to be healing nicely. I shall return to work immeadiately... (Zur hobbles off to toil at his desktop)

:biggrin:

Can you call my wife and inform her that I need more than a few hours a night? I figure she'd have to believe it coming from a man in uniform...

Okay, so I've been eager to get my hands on the Sabre pack. Now I just wonder whether or not I've been hallucinating...

Twice today (once in the morning, once not too long ago) I've seen the Sabre pack posted. I've downloaded it. I've had a problem extracting the file. I've deleted the file intending to try to download it again. Then, I check CombatAce and... poof! No Sabres.

Of course, at this point, I've deleted the file already - so I've got no easy proof that I have ever had the file.

So, my question is thus:

Is this a case of "not quite ready for prime-time" and I should wait patienty?

-or-

Should I check for a gas leak or some other reason my mind might not be all there?

Thog, there was some problems with the file as you noticed, I'm sure they guys will solve it when they can...

BTW no you are not halucinating, but don't miss the regular gas leakage check :biggrin:

Guest Tazkiller

Appologies to all the Combat Ace Community.

We are experiencing some technical dificulties in the upload process.

Dave and Erik are working to resolve; even as Dave is at work right now, keeping our country safe.

No one wants to bring it to you more than the developers and the Combat Ace team.

It all proby my fault!!!!!

Taz.

Appologies to all the Combat Ace Community.

We are experiencing some technical dificulties in the upload process.

Dave and Erik are working to resolve; even as Dave is at work right now, keeping our country safe.

No one wants to bring it to you more than the developers and the Combat Ace team.

It all proby my fault!!!!!

Taz.

It's all good.I'm sure that everything will be ok in the end.Patience is the key. :good:

Guest Tazkiller

Thanks for understanding!

Hmm! An FJ? I allready or still have one. 20 mike mike, MK-8 gunsight, annoying AIM-9Bs, Bitchin VMF-333 skin, and extended service life to 1966. I do better in most strike missions with this bird then an A-4, F-100, or F-4. Will this be a new and improved FJ? Good thing I'm here at CA. Ya'll probably don't want to here what I think about "new and improved" in the real world. :ph34r: CL

Guest Tazkiller

Yes I have it revamped.

Along with the

F-86D

F-86K

F-86K

Plus F-84 E and G Thunderjets.

Edited by Tazkiller