Sign in to follow this  
navychief

A not-so-intelligent BAM..

A BAM, for those who don't know, used to be a acronym that meant "Broad-Assed Marine" for female Marines. It isn't used today to my knowledge, ...but I found the following story about a female Marine on the Fox News Website, and wanted to share it:

NEW ORLEANS, Louisiana — A Marine received 14 months in a military brig for using a military credit card for an unauthorized six-figure shopping spree that included a car, a motorcycle and breast enhancement surgery.

Staff Sgt. Sherry Pierre worked for Marine Forces Reserve Headquarters Command in New Orleans when she made $129,709 in improper purchases in 2000 and 2001, military officials said.

Pierre pleaded guilty to stealing from the government in a court-martial proceeding held in New Orleans in June, Capt. Jeff Pool, a spokesman for the Reserve, confirmed Sunday.

Pierre also received a bad-conduct discharge, a $30,000 fine and a reduction in rank from staff sergeant to lance corporal.

The verdict is on appeal, a process Pool said occurs automatically in such courts-martial.

What an idiot!

Have a great NAVY/USMC DAY!

Navy Chief

Sheesh! Gotta agree, what an idiot!

I wonder if the Marines repo'd the boobs?

Too bad you dont have a photo of her because she is probably fugly anyway and a boob job would be a waist of money.lol

Is there such a thing as an attractive BAM?

I know my sister's grad at Paris Island was full of Fugly's.