Sign in to follow this  
Dagger

Starting new Marine Air squadron..VMFA-312 has arrived

OK I think the time has come to make it"official" we'll be starting a new Marine Squadron so anybody interested please contact Target or myself...we'll get things settled down soon and post a web page.I haven't been in on the start of a squadron in along time but I think this is the right sim at the right time.VMFA-312 will be,I hope one of the best Strike Fighter squadrons.So If you want to belong and don't mind some growing pains come join us.

The "Checkerboards" will fly multi-role missions,so I hope to see yall sending PMs to us..we'll post e-mails soon.

WOW!! New sim,New squadron...what more can you ask for??

Semper Fi,

Dagger

<S> Dagger and the VMFA-312 Checker Boards!

Welcome aboard from the 87FIS Red Bulls. Hopefully when this sim gets all ironed out we'll be seeing you and yours in the virtual skies for friendly competition. :twisted:

Col Weasel

XO 87th Fighter Interceptor Squadron

http://www.combatflightsim.net/

Good Luck Dagger! The more Marine Squadrons the better. If you guys need any help with anything let me know, 531 has your back. ;)

Semper Fi !!!!!!

Thank You both...I'd say we'll be asking for help. And Yes the more Marine Air the better!

Semper Fi

I hope you don't mind that I tacked up a recruiting poster over at SinHQ boss.