Sign in to follow this  
Piecemeal

New Campaign project photo uploading

Hi guys. I've done a lot of work lately updating the default campaigns in SFG, including the introduction of new aircraft and new skins on a big scale. The task of organising this has proved more daunting than I thought, including retracing who the original creaters of skins, a/craft. etc are for crediting in the upload but what I would like to do until all is ready is upload some screenshots from these campaigns to give everybody an idea what this is like, but am unsure how to do this. :dntknw:

When I attempt to include a pic with a reply, for example, I get a prompt requesting the URL. I don't mean to sound stupid but can anybody tell me how this is done? I've got some brilliant preview screenshots that I'd love to share. :yes:

Hi guys. I've done a lot of work lately updating the default campaigns in SFG, including the introduction of new aircraft and new skins on a big scale. The task of organising this has proved more daunting than I thought, including retracing who the original creaters of skins, a/craft. etc are for crediting in the upload but what I would like to do until all is ready is upload some screenshots from these campaigns to give everybody an idea what this is like, but am unsure how to do this. :dntknw:

When I attempt to include a pic with a reply, for example, I get a prompt requesting the URL. I don't mean to sound stupid but can anybody tell me how this is done? I've got some brilliant preview screenshots that I'd love to share. :yes:

On your posting tool bar you should see an image like this click on it rte-image-button.png and copy past http line from "Direct Link" and your done.

On your posting tool bar you should see an image like this click on it rte-image-button.png and copy past http line from "Direct Link" and your done.

Thanks for your help bud. Keep your eyes peeled for upcoming pics :pilot:

Cool, looking forward to them

Cool, looking forward to them

I'm really sorry about this greg and I know I'm gonna look like a total duff :blink: but can you be a little more detailed? I've never done this before and I don't know what a http is or Direct link. A step by step guide perhaps? It's just that there doesn't seem to be any info on this in the knowledge base. Trust me, if I could d/load these pics it would arouse some interest and I've been dying to share them with the worldwide web. Again, apologies for being a pain in the ass