Sign in to follow this  
mosherec

Mirage Factory weapons pack problems

I have installed the Mirage Factory weapons pack 01-02-08 for WOV and am having the same problems with missing AIM 7 missiles for the F14 as other users. I have tried editing the weapondata.ini with no success. I have downloaded the newest weapon editor but I cannot even get it to run. Currently I have a clean install with the Third Wire service pack and patch installed. I have added the Mirage Factory F-14, F-18A, the F5A and C, four versions of the MIG 23, The F4S, F4SL and F4N all from the column5 site. These are all of course unzipped in the aircraft folder unless had to be installed to the main directory per the instructions from M.F. I have also added some skins for the Tomcat and the F18A. Thats about it. So from this point where do I go to fix the missing AIM7 issue. If it is using the weapon editor, tell me how to install the editor properly to get it to work because as it is when I try to use it I cannot even get it to open. Thanks.

Ed

(Another new modder)