Sign in to follow this  
MadJeff

Call of Duty - WOW!

Just finished playing the single player demo of Activision's new TacSim Call of Duty. All I can say is Wow! I've never played an FPS that made me feel that I was actually part of a bigger war, and the experience was incredible. I'm not sure where I've been as I had not even heard of this one until about a week ago.

Call of Duty is a WWII-based squad combat game, you can check it out at www.callofduty.com

Looks like I have another must-have to put on the list. Between this, HL2, LOMAC and a few others, it's going to be a busy gaming winter! :wink:

WOW is RIGHT!...just got done with the demo....much more intense than MOH in my eyes...this is a have-to-have!

Not sure I feel anything different between this and MOHA. It's obvious this was done by the same people, but I'm a little more anxious to see the pacific theatre comming up for MOHA.

This call to duty does look good, but just feels like MOHA to me. not that thats a bad thing though.lol :wink: