Sign in to follow this  
Guest mohamed raouf

why we have little helicpoters in our Download ? !

Guest mohamed raouf

in aday i saw many helicopters in the downloads for WOE . i downloaded many of them but i had to reinstall my WOE as i had many bugs and when back to redownload it just saw 7 helicpoters !!!!! where others gone !!!!!!!

i will say Helicopters models and if anyone have it plz upload it not for me but for other members too

i dont want go to any website to download it as i think these web COMBATACE is the best for aircraft simulations .

aircraft names  :

any version of Black Hawk

OH-6A Army

any version of cobra or super cobra

Thanx for all members of combatace who replies and help me in many questions i asked

Thank you all

96.8% of all the helos were created by the Dev A-Team. Unfortunately, they were removed at their request.

They are still available, however, through Capun's site. You will need to sign up for 'memebership' -and it free-, but the all the mods are to be considered 'memberware', and are not available for public download.

More information is can be had at this link:

http://cplengineeringllc_bb.cplengineering...d69516a4ece53ec

In the "Board and File Polcies" thread right there on that page.

And with that, I'm closing this down

Wrench

kevin stein