Hello to all, I have a small problem, I installed in the simulator STRIKE FIGHTERS FLIGHT SIMULATOR an airplane Tomacat the additional F-14, but I can not hear the sound of the engines and I can not see the flame of afterburner when they are at most. ask how to resolve the problem

I had the same problem when I had downloaded it...but if you take the mirage factory's version from this site or from column5.com, it will work very well :ok::good:

It should have come with the associated sound files. Did you put them in the correct path?

ie. "(Your drive)/Strike Fighters/Sound"

Alternatively, in the F-14 Data.ini, there should be an entry similar to the following

[sound]

WindSoundName=USNwind

StallSoundName=USNstall

EngineSoundName=USN2 <<---------------------Change this to 'Jetengine' and this should solve your sound problem

AfterburnerSoundName=Xle2

DamagedEngineSound=USNovsp

FlapsSoundName=USNflaps

AirbrakesSoundName=Airbrakes

GearsSound=Gear

Otherwise, just grab the F-14s from Column5 and follow the instructions and you should have noisy Tomcats, armed to the teeth in no time flat!

As for the burners, you can cut and paste the info in, but just try adding the fresh Column5 ones first. I use those ones and they work straight out of the box...