Sign in to follow this  
Fleet Command CC

How to Overclock a PC

Here is a lot of info on how to Overclock your PC, I have tried Overclock PCs for over 3 years with not much different in performs, but I know a lot of people think that Overclock makes there computer a a lot fastest.

For example I overclock my Intel Core 2 Extreme X6800 2.93GHz to 3.4GHz, and it didn't make any real different what ever game I play so I put the X6800 back it's normal speed. If you would like to try overclocking your Rig check out the link.

Note be WARNED if your computer is under a WARRANTY overclocking will void any warranty you have on your systerm.

http://www.wikihow.com/Overclock-a-PC

For example I overclock my Intel Core 2 Extreme X6800 2.93GHz to 3.4GHz, and it didn't make any real different what ever game I play so I put the X6800 back it's normal speed. If you would like to try overclocking your Rig check out the link.

most games are more GPU limited than CPU so your problem is that your gfx card can't take advantage of the overclocked CPU.