Sign in to follow this  
sparkomatic

brazen...no longer even denied...

Good one Sparky. I'm still trying to find any legislation that has benefitted (sp?) my state. He & and Senator DICK Durbin (D-IL) were awfully quiet when IN was selected for that new Toyota plant about a year or so ago.

Senator DICK Durbin (D-IL)

Is there anyone lower?

Mayby John Murtha

Murtha is lower, but only because he is on the bottom of the man-sandwhich made by himself, Durbin and Ted Kennedy.

Murtha is lower, but only because he is on the bottom of the man-sandwhich made by himself, Durbin and Ted Kennedy.

Might as well put Barbera Boxer Nancy Pelosi And Diane Finestien on that man sandwich as onion letuce and tomato while not men they are loathsome and useless to humanity. :rofl:

My vote though for the worst human in politics right now has to be Mayor Newsome of San Fran.no morals no back bone no charecter no nothing other than stupid ideas and condisention to american ideals.That ass has to go.

"I feel your pain", oh no, now I sound like a, GAAH, I cannot bring myself to say it, my head might implode from lack of substance. There is not a day that goes by that Newsome's face is not on the tube spouting off about something. Unfortunately, the three Woefully Windy Wonders of West coast Womanhood are also from my area of the state. For someone who's approval ratings are lower than the President's, Pelosi sure has a lot to say. And before someone points out they are not "her" ratings, they are the House's ratings and "she" is the Speaker of the House, so if Newt can be held responsible, so can she.

Murtha, I'm still waiting for his apology to the U.S. Marine Corp and specifically to the Marines from the Haditha incident. Sure had alot to say before the investigation was even begun. Pretty quiet now. But then, if I was a former Marine and I had crapped all over the finest conventional fighting force ever, I would hang my head and slink away too. This gasbag should have been censured by the House at the least.

The Democrats have been in charge of this state for forty plus years and look at the mess it is in. Somehow, though it never seems to be a problem until there is Republican in the Governer's office. Although I had hopes for SchwartzenKennedy, but we see where that went.

I'm going to get off of my soapbox now, if I don't this will turn into a book.

C2