Sign in to follow this  

Hey, just come across a problem with my weapons editor. Somehow I've killed my Weapons Editors both for WOI and the Non WOI games. For some reason, the program works like normal when I change the compatibility to Win98, but when the second I click on the "open" button, it closes down. Has anyone come across this? I've looked in the KB, but all of those solutions work fine...

Anyone come across this?

Cheers Kuk! Just having a look at it now. The odd thing is that the WOI one was working yesterday and now neither do. I'm thinking the Windows SP is probably the cause...

Aha, mmm... So Problem fixed or still the same?

Edit: OK, saw your post in that topic.

Edited by kukulino

Hey, just come across a problem with my weapons editor. Somehow I've killed my Weapons Editors both for WOI and the Non WOI games. For some reason, the program works like normal when I change the compatibility to Win98, but when the second I click on the "open" button, it closes down. Has anyone come across this? I've looked in the KB, but all of those solutions work fine...

Anyone come across this?

Dear SayWhat?!,

I had the same problem but I was able to solve it....

By any chance do you have Microsoft Office 2007 installed on your system? The Office Groove feature conflicts with the WOI weapons editor...

Uninstall OfficeGroove & all will be well.... other MS Office'07 applications like Word, Excel, Powerpoint & Outlook don't have any problems...

For further help please have a look at this thread..

http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?showtopic=29718

Good Luck!