Sign in to follow this  
Hawk MMS

A Real American Hero?

I know there are F-15's in Decepticon colors. Anyone consider making skins of these? I really need to get in to the skin business I guess. Actually a GI joe mod with aircraft and other vehicles would be cool. Maybe I need to get in to the mod building business as well. I just don't know where you guys find the time. I could get a laptop to bring to work i guess (if IT is watching I am just kidding).

F-14

skystriker_box.jpg

A-10

rattler_box.jpg

Well, the F-14A as it is are good enough for a base of the XP-14F (since the F-14A model is good enough for this...until probably two weeks later). Seems like it is doable through some .ini edits.

EDIT: 5 minutes later...

img00001xpis4.jpg

Note: This is just a rush job, nothing else. Also, Artistic License .

Edited by kct

mine GI tomcat crash, but i did burn it haha.

kids of 90's are very destructive :diablo:

img00003ij3.jpg

Another go at this thing, looks like the two front Sparrow stations need some real pylons. The engine stations too. However, I would like to have the option to revert back to a normal-looking F-14...