Sign in to follow this  
pcpilot

Go Cubs!

My mother was born 1919 in Illinois in a small town called Danville a ways south from Chi-town. She was a fan of the Cubs since her childhood. You couldnt help but grin when you watched her watching a cubs game. I never saw anyone offer so many comments or get so excited, hehe. I had the pleasure of taking her to a Padres game here in San Diego that hosted the Cubs back in 1994 I think it was. I still wear her Padres hat I bought her. (The Cubs lost...) She never got to see them win a series before she passed away in 1998. Now that the Cubs are finally going somewhere, I couldnt help but think about her and how pleased she would be to see how well they are doing. Even if they didnt take the series, she, like all true Cubs fans, would still feel mighty good about their team. Im gonna watch the next game they play and toast the Cubs for ma...

This ones for you Mom...

Sorry PC, Ima go with the Fish here.... its 8-3 as I type :D

But I'm partial to the Padres and Astros (Mom's from SD, and pops from Houston)... got that whole parental influence thing going on.

Dude is that kid who messed up the foul ball catch gonna get messed up after the game or what.LMAO

I'm not a big baseball fan, but if its my home team and the guy is making a play the last thing I want to do is screw him up on the play. What a complete idiot.

Cubs deserve to lose that game after letting the marlins score 8 runs.

update: that kid is going to have to go into the witness protection program now.lol

poor guy

I heard they found out who it was and he's already catching hell... got his address and all. I forget what website it was that had all his info...

GOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! FISH! :D

LOL! That poor kid, I actually feel sorry for him. Talk about bein in the wrong place at the wrong time, I bet he's wishin he never hearda baseball... :blink:

This radio DJ in KC is the great neice of the guy who put the "curse of the billy goat" on the Cubs...oh btw GO BOSTON!!! DOWN THE YANKEES!