Sign in to follow this  
Wrench

Skin Templates for F-80, T-33 & F-94

Skin Templates for F-80, T-33 & F-94

View File

Templates for Pasko's F-80 'Shooting Star' and F-94 'Starfire'

These are Photoshop (psd) templates I created off the original skin bmps, with redrawn panel lines, rivets, and various and sundry other goodies. All credit goes to the original skin creator, who's name I cannot find having lost the original readmes that came with the aircraft. They are the same size as the original skin maps.

They should be usable for creating skins for the T-33 as well, with some slight modifications, mostly in the nose gun area (as the T-birds sometimes only carried 2 MGs, if any).

The template is broken down into various labeled layers to help you figure out what goes where. For those attempting skins for the T-bird, I'd reccomend creating a NEW layer for the section that houses the nose guns (body.bmp) by adding that skin map to this psd as a new layer.

You'll note there is NO "LeftWing.psd", as the right and left wings are mapped identically. After creating the left wing's skin map, all you'll need to do is a "save as" in PhotoShop or any other image viewer, LeftWing.bmp. This will create the new skin map, without all the hassle and HD space taking of having 2 different psds. There is NO difference in the mapping! Do not worry!! That's how I created the skins for the various P/F-80s and F-94s Ive released over the last couple of years!

Happy Skinning!

Wrench

kevin stein