In the heads up displays on aircraft in WOE, both stock and add-ons, the pipper moves around as the g-forces build as on a real aircraft i've noticed ever since I installed the patch from 9-08. I know this makes it more realistic but I liked it the way it was in one spot in the center of the hud no matter how many g-forces you pull. Is this fixable, or is it permanent with the new patch.

Thanks

Just make sure you have your guns in Air to Ground mode and they won't move. You are talking about AA Gun Mode, when it has lead computing

There's also an new keystroke added "Next Gunsight Mode" since the new patch

Check you Options --> Controls it should be mapped to the ' single quote key. That should switch you out of Lead-Computing into Caged mode. Dependin, of course, that the cockpit ini has CAGED specified

Wrench

kevin stein

The Next/Prev gunsight mode keystrokes are as old as SFP1 ... :ph34r:

Re: Pipper Problem ..

easy..

change "LeadComputing=TRUE" to FALSE in the aircrafts cockpit data ini , [GunsightFront] section