Many thanks Lindr2!

This missile will be great to 1.44 (haha joke...)

This missile will be great to 1.44 (haha joke...)

THIS NOT A JOKE! R-77 has folded/unfolded rear fins for using this missile in internal weapons bay of new russian planes (PAK-FA etc... )

Yeah, too bad a Tornado had to be sacrificed... but nice

Nice job :good:

I bagged a EF-2000 with one of your R-77s, but his wingman didn't like that and shot me down. :rofl:

Edited by WarlordATF

UPDATE: NEW weapons:

- R-77M - R-77 with folded rear fins;

- R-77T - R-77M with R-73M seeker;

- R-77-ZRK - SAM based on R-77M, used on nevest SA-6 modificaton, new ini for this included, without SA-6L LOD, copy this from SA-6L folder.

- S-24BME - IR guided modification of S-24.

- S-8OFP1, S-8OFP2 - new unguided modifications of S-8 family & rocket pods for this, no new LOD, only ini

- S-8KOR1 - Laser guded variant of S-8 (INI only)

- ATR rack for S-8KOR1, used s-8 RP it's true, (Note: LGR can't used with RP directly, due of game engine restrictions).

HELP! i created mission (r-77_sam.msn) for new SA-6L, placed it around StraightFlush radar, but they can't fire at my, what's wrong?

http://rapidshare.com/files/152724219/R-77-PD.rar.html

c76c443812a1.jpg

a6f2ad4bf676.jpg

f74a1bc8307b.jpg

f48a91659839.jpg

P.S. new TV screen color tested

22437bfd905d.jpg

, final result must be

relyief-display.jpg

or

shkval2.jpg

You can uploadet here, (very nice!)

SA-6l: It must be data.ini file mistake, if you all make good (mission)you not must have problems...

Edited by Signum

HELP! i created mission (r-77_sam.msn) for new SA-6L, placed it around StraightFlush radar, but they can't fire at my, what's wrong?

You need to assing the ground object as a target of your aircraft in mission dialogue box.

EDIT:Ops, sorry, i did a mistake...

so.... i've never did a SEAD Mission placing ground objects, it maybe works if you put the object that had you added(the radar) putting your flight as a objective.

but.... what i usually do is:

Search in the map for a SAM net and set it as mission objective and it will attack you.

Search in terrain_types/terrain_targets.ini to see the "target area" operational date

btw... IIRC the straingt flush is just an radar, it can't attack you....it just can give to your Anti-radar missile a good dish.

This should help(i hope)

As for the TV screen, you may have a look at Craig's typhoon ...it have a good tv screen mode....

:good:

Edited by Silverbolt

Great work Lindr2 !!! :clapping: folded/unfolded rear fins at last! For Firefox of course because we still waiting for 1.42/44 Su-47 and PAK-FA :tumbleweed: But in some article I red that newest version of R-77 designed for PAK-FA, has normal fins mean not truss. Did You heard something about it?

Edited by CIACHO

Great work Lindr2 !!! :clapping: folded/unfolded rear fins at last! For Firefox of course because we still waiting for 1.42/44 Su-47 and PAK-FA :tumbleweed: But in some article I red that newest version of R-77 designed for PAK-FA, has normal fins mean not truss. Did You heard something about it?

The R-77M?

well,it seems not in production or devlopment :good: