Thinking... (Yes I was painful)

Anyone though to whip up (I make sound so easy..) a Hawaii terrain?

Thinking logically, it and it's surrounding water body would be about the right size to do for a Thirwire sim... and it has all the amenities that would make it a good choice.... airfields.... naval base... mountains and raviens...

Just food for thought to the power that know WTF they're doing...

:wink:

Edited by Zurawski

Thinking logically, it and it's surrounding water body would be about the right size to do for a Thirwire sim... and it has all the amenities that would make it a good choice.... airfields.... naval base... mountains and raviens...

Just food for thought to the power that know WTF their doing...

We would need a green fog shader

...and maybe a sound modpack so every radio broadcast ends with "Mahalo"? :tongue: Hotdamn I miss that place. It's almost a year to the day since I was last there... :cray:

I miss paradise island too. Stationed at Kaneohe Marine Corps Air Station from 1985-1989 on the Grunt side of the base when it was the 1st MAB, or Marine Amphibious Battalion. I woke up to the sight of those sheer cliffs on the windward side of the Island. Charlie Company got lost up there walking back from Schofield Army Barracks - Wheeler Field. Lost in the clouds they were. Our Battalion Commander wasn't happy about that and was waiting for Captain Q at the bottom when they finally made their way down. Yep, good times. Liberty in Waikiki, oh boy!

-Airfields of Oahu link-

Edited by Roopod

Just food for thought to the power that know WTF they're doing...

Gonna second that motion and all in favor of a Hi-how-r-u (Hawaii pronounced by hillbillies) say Malu Haeki!Or just say AYE! :grandpa: