Sign in to follow this  
chrislancaster01

Game Crash

Hi,

I had a break from SFP1 for a few years and came back to it. So i loaded up my CD and got the service pack and patch off thirdwire's website (the only 2 downloads you can get for SFP1 anyway) and whenever i press esc to finish a mission it just closes the game?! I have reloaded SFP1 and patched it before modding it, incase this was the problem but it still does it?

Anyone any wiser about this problem?

Cheers,

Lemme guess... You're running Vista?

http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?showtopic=26451

Note that the latest versions of WoV, WoE and WoI are Vista-capable. It's just SF and FE that are down on their luck so far but updates for them may come later.

Like a knight in shining armour, help was at hand lol. I updated all my driver, and in the end i had to mod the .cat effect shader thing. Chuffed as chips now, massive thanks to FasrCargo and Gr.Viper!

me too I love this game sometimes I play the game almost full time a day in my room and no one can bother but sometimes also I will not eat because I enjoy so much on the game and the challenge going to difficult stage.