Sign in to follow this  
kukulino

S-105

You will see :yes:

BTW: I used FCs "FakePilot addon for pilot method of addon parts": http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?autoc...p;showfile=7721

But I saw no S-105 as parked plane on airfield for this time (I am not using Kreelins mission editor), so can not say if it works good. But I suppose that it is working good (becouse authors are skilled in modding). So I updated inis to use it.

Hi some small probs apeared with the mapping the texture is missplaced someting goes wrong, parts already send to amok floo for rechecking. only waiting for amokfloos answer now

Hi some small probs apeared with the mapping the texture is missplaced someting goes wrong, parts already send to amok floo for rechecking. only waiting for amokfloos answer now

You did uwrapped the textures..? From my tiny experience in modelling for the series, textures must be unwraped before exporting.

I'm waiting for this plane too :yes:

Yes unwrapped it, but wasen`t right. I still have to learn alot of things, but there are so many objects and I did somwhere a misstake stioll trying to solve it, floo has it to but until now no response

Hey give me a day or two I think I found the prob, the UV mapping was a bit wrong have to correct it maybe you saw my uv map help request but I found the solution in 2 hours of searching and looking for tutorials..

Do what ya need :yes:

I can not give you a order: "Do it!" :no::smile:

Dammit, I have trobles with another tooth, dammit :no: Had some small troubles, but looks like more complicated bussiness :blink:

Will see, what my doc will do tommorow :butcher:

Will see, what my doc will do tommorow :butcher:

"Is it safe?"

Sorry Kukulino, couldn't resist... Think about MIGs while she does it. Helps :smile:

Hehe, good :biggrin::good::haha:

She is fine on me :happy:

With "antipain" injection is painless process reduced to good levell :crazy:

Ussually... :cool:

So, looks like I will all day home after... Sooooo, I can shoooot some ugly blue guys than :spiteful:

And than fly here and thereeee.... :pilot:

Aaaaah...

Doc sent me to another doc... And that another doc is something like neighbour. He lives with his familly cca 200 metres from our hous. But I need wait for next Wednesday.

So next Wednesday will be that tooth bombed...

Definitely...

Fully...

Absolutely...

Finally... :crazy:

this don`t sound good... mean your tooth, but I figured mapping out on my few Tu-22 parts and it worked after remaping after remaping... damn was it hard but I think I have a way, still not perfect but effective, I can map the stuff now and send it without a map to oyu?! I would say that`s ok cause you can put some magic on itÌ`m not a skinner.

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr first of all, how are you?! and second, I can`t really map it, I know how to but there is something a problem with those parts, I`m on them now for 3 hours

I am fine. Terrorist tooth is not so painly. But really looky forward to feeling without that dammit tooth :biggrin: Thabks for asking :yes:

And what happent to Amokfloo? I suppose he is bussy with RL.

Mmm, so you can not map it correctly and Amokfloo is away... So what now? :dntknw:

I just wanted release her on my birthday. But need wait. Or release BETA 0.95 today.

Will see. I am bussy now :yes: