Sign in to follow this  
Tailspin

New "sticky" topic

Hey folks. I've added a new sticky post for everyone to use and contribute to. It intended to be a First Eagles specific Knowledge Base. Feel free to contribute.

Thanks

TS

If you have problems or ideas but aren't sure how to fix or implement them the post them in this thread and we'll see if we can address them and put them in the KB.

Hey Tailspin what about a more general KB sticky as well

for stuff that isn't strictly addon/patch related (general FE modding knowledge)

Not really necessary P10ppy. Thats why I added the last line in the "introduction" paragraph for the new sticky. Mods that apply to First Eagles in general and work with the all versions of FE are very much welcome. I was trying to avoid things that don't work with the EP/Patch. Most of those fixes are covered in the early .INI fixes thread and subsequently were fixed with later patches anyway. Perhaps I should "lose" the sub-header? :dntknw:

BTW...great addition to the KB! That is exactly the kind of thing we're looking for. THANKS!

Ok, I edited the topic header and changed the "intro". Again my intent is to encourage the progression of the sim, not to completely exclude the original or subsequent versions. General knowledge is welcome too.