Sign in to follow this  
MarkF.

Just an introduction

Hello, Gentleman, and Lady or few..( Not too many lady flight simmers around, );

I just thought I would say hello, in case you see any retarded posts from me and wonder who I am. I registered here a while ago, but RL and sim time kept me away.

I got killed over at the other HQ site, so I am currently homeless, and thought I would start hanging around here, if it's OK. Been messin with sims and airplanes since I was a kid, and that's starting to be a long time ago. I remember when the Blue Angles flew A-4's at airshows here in Dayton. I used to watch B-58 Hustlers and B-52's fly out of Wright Patterson. I grew up in the Army, and was priviledged to see stuff like the Fire Power demo's they used to do in the 60's for dependants. Very scary stuff, even then.

Been seriously flying sims since the Commodore64/ Atari days, and am in awe of YOU, the Community, for your dedication, and comeraderie. The flight sim community never ceases to amaze me.

With that said, I just wanted to offer greetings, and wish everyone good luck in these trying times.

Regards,

Mark. ( Formerly EAGLE, in 96, Badger in 2000, Raider in 2002, and Whitehead (stress will kill ya) recently)

Edited by MarkF.

Welcome to CA, always glad to have new members. You'll find almost all your flight sim needs somewhere here, and the community is growing everyday. :good::victory: