Sign in to follow this  
CowboyTodd41

Suggestion For The Next Phase Of The Europe Map

Could we have all of the CAS quick missions take place in the area around Fulda in the BRD? T-55's and the Fulda Gap make me wanna fly an F-4...or an A-10 :D

I second that. The Fulda Gap was key area to both NATO and the Warsaw Pact.

Just think, tank plinking in soggy weather...

Oh man...my mouth salivates at the idea B)

Way ahead of ya, Cowboy! :D

Actually, there are already some ground targets defined for a Fulda Gap type CAS missions, but for some reason SFP1 is only offering us the first of each type of target listed in EAWEuro_movement.ini . So they're in there, but they don't get "picked".

Not sure why this is. I moved them around and they all work, but only the first of each type gets made into a CAS or Armed recon mission. (You can re-order them yourself, btw if you want to play with it)

I've reported the bug to Third Wire, so hopefully it can be addressed in the SP2 patch. There is also at least one campaign under development for this map at the moment, so I bet you'll get this sort of mission one way or another!

cheers

fng