Sign in to follow this  
Spectre_USA

Just an Earthbound misfit, I.

Was just treated to this vid at CombatSim.com, and felt it incredibly applicable to Wings over Israel...

Can't keep my mind from the circling skies, tongue-tied and twisted just an earth-bound misfit, I...

beats a lazer show any day!

Maybe I'll try to recreate that with WOx if I get the chance...

I'm a big fan of Pink Floyd and find this exciting that someone thinks like I do by matching lyrics to events.Born 1970's,very good years for classic rock music and lyrics that were mostly about events happening over in SouthEast Asia.I'm also a big fan of Rolling Stones.And mid/late 1960's should be included.I find Funk music fits in here too.But,don't know if there's gonna be alot of support for that."Everything is on my Mind..." by George Clinton with Funk-a-delic Parliament.

So,if anyone gonna make a soundpack (There's been some made with tracks like California Dreaming by Mama and the Poppa's,Distance Son by CCR and Knocking on Heaven's Door by Eric Clapton.)I would like some of Pink Floyd (Run Like Hell,Division Bell),Rolling Stones (Shot Away,Can't always get what you want 1967,Paint it Black,Jumpin' Jack Flash and Honky Tonk Woman 1967),WAR (War and Lowrider),Purple Haze (Sweet Child in Time!)Peter Frampton (Do you feel like I do?)Aerosmith (Mama's Kin) and early AC/DC (Ride On by Bon Scott).

For the Cold War era or WOI keep thinking that old song..."Rock the Casabas!" by Combat,WHEW!Early 1980's and what variety that could be.

In Panama,we put up speakers to play Twisted Sister "Come Out and Play!" at 180 decimals for 2 weeks to get Pineapple face to give himself up.

So,thanks for the Video Spectra_USA and Rambler 1-1 for his idea also.

DS mod coming out in 2009 could use some Guns n' Roses. Mudvayne..hmmm..

I've been planing to use Run like hell, Welcome to the Jungle, prelude to the 3rd act of Lohengrin and some others in videos once I get a better comp. I have the ideas, but no way of expressing them! yet...

Yes!I know the feeling!On a SSI/DA budget due to illness.

Black Sabbath's WAR PIGS for WOE,sorry Ozzy!Didn't mean to for get him.

Can't keep my mind from the circling skies, tongue-tied and twisted just an earth-bound misfit, I...

guess you didnt notice that I was using that line as my signature for a while,,

EDIT;I got to see it live, too!

EDIT #2; you guys who get to do this in real life DO realise how lucky you are, right? :)

Edited by gwar