Sign in to follow this  
column5

Bored Marines

These are some bored Marines.. Its hunting season back home.

[quote name='column5'

EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT PART OF THAT WAS PRODUCTIVE, ENTERTAINING OR INFORMATIVE,,

(excuse the caps, im not yelling, im just too lazy to change it)

If I would have had these guys in my unit(back in my day)they would be cleaning some really nasty latrines for quite a while.

I guarantee the company Gunny would find things to keep them from being Bored!!! :nono:

If I would have had these guys in my unit(back in my day)they would be cleaning some really nasty latrines for quite a while.

I guarantee the company Gunny would find things to keep them from being Bored!!! :nono:

If these guys had been my troops, I wouldn't have done anything, Because, what people do on their own time (that is not against the law) was really not any of my own business as an NCO. If some troop wants to be stupid and let some other troop KO him on their off time, not my concern, unless some other variables arise, and it didn't seem that they did, so, no harm, no foul.