Sign in to follow this  
krgf15

Just purchased First Eagles.....Holy Cow..

I have instantly fell in love with this game, and I've only played 3 missions!!

It is a very refreshing change of pace from WOV, even though I still think WOV is the greatest game ever made.

I have instantly fell in love with this game, and I've only played 3 missions!!

It is a very refreshing change of pace from WOV, even though I still think WOV is the greatest game ever made.

1. I hope your PFD at least helped pay for it :biggrin: (and for those of you that don't know, I'm not talking about a life vest!)

2. I bought this about 2 months ago, and it took me about 3 or 4 days of actively trying to actually get a kill, once I got the hang of it I fell in love with the simplicity. I hadn't flown a WW1 sim since The Red Baron from Sierra/Dynamix. I fly it about as equal as I do SFP1/WOx.

1. I hope your PFD at least helped pay for it :biggrin: (and for those of you that don't know, I'm not talking about a life vest!)

2. I bought this about 2 months ago, and it took me about 3 or 4 days of actively trying to actually get a kill, once I got the hang of it I fell in love with the simplicity. I hadn't flown a WW1 sim since The Red Baron from Sierra/Dynamix. I fly it about as equal as I do SFP1/WOx.

LOL I was gone 6 months too long in Idaho to get the PFD this year, I have been getting them for 7 years until this year. I will get it next year.

I got a kill on my second mission, and was shot down about .5 seconds after that.

LOL I was gone 6 months too long in Idaho to get the PFD this year, I have been getting them for 7 years until this year. I will get it next year.

I got a kill on my second mission, and was shot down about .5 seconds after that.

I would suggest getting the updated flight models frol P10ppy when you get comfortable with the game.They make a real difference in the game.Welcome to the thirwire second adiction game.WW1 can be really hard to put down once you get started.

I would suggest getting the updated flight models frol P10ppy when you get comfortable with the game.They make a real difference in the game.Welcome to the thirwire second adiction game.WW1 can be really hard to put down once you get started.

I am curious about the flight models you mention. Are they more realistic than what is in the game?

I am curious about the flight models you mention. Are they more realistic than what is in the game?

I would have to say yes.His flight models make such a difference for me that I can't even think of going back to the stock ones.on a scale of 1-10 I would rate them 25.Also he has made some modifications to gundata ini to make the damage more realistic.the SPAD VII addons are also must haves.

Whiteknight,

I have all of Peter01's FMs for EP1 + Oct07. Where are P10ppy's FMs located? I want to give them a try.

OlPaint01

Whiteknight,

I have all of Peter01's FMs for EP1 + Oct07. Where are P10ppy's FMs located? I want to give them a try.

OlPaint01

LOL I had a few beers last night I ment to say peters FMs.Bone headed moment for me I guess.