Sign in to follow this  

I have been testing some new weapons including some new Nuclear bombs ranging from 300kt to 5mt and they don't do nothing except make a big cloud of dust. How do i get them to blow everything up where they land?

I have been testing some new weapons including some new Nuclear bombs ranging from 300kt to 5mt and they don't do nothing except make a big cloud of dust. How do i get them to blow everything up where they land?

If you are talking about the ones from my pack (which are Lindr2s and bunyaps) then they are set to Fuel-Air Explosives, and not Nuclear Fission/Fusion. (Julhelm pointed that one out) When I drop them, they do a lot more damage than they did before. Try upping the amount of explosive power using the weapon editor. I was really conservative in my explosive output. I set it too high and destroyed every aircraft, every building, and every groundobject around me. Seemed too unrealistic, especially if what you dropped was considered a "Tactical" nuclear weapon.

Warren

Edited by WombRaider