Sign in to follow this  
WarlordATF

Ouestion about default paint on Albatros D.III

Pssst! Hey, Warlord! You forgot one:

2016_16Preview2a.jpg

Time and interest permitting, of course! If you do it, be sure to have the Alb logo facing toward the spinner. Everyone has it facing the tail, but photographs show that on this plane (and an overwhelming majority of all Albatros planes) the bird "flew toward" the spinner on both sides of the rudder.

Here:

PortAlbLogo.jpg

"D.2016/16" is my interpretation of the serial number, based on a long process I won't bore you guys with. D.2016/16 was Ltn d R Hans Hinsch's machine.

New update to the skinpack submitted, i made a fictional factory paintjob kinda simular to the one above without the red fuselage line and there are 2 versions of Wolffs available so it can be all purple,rear only purple and 2 sets of wing textures. Just rename the bmps for each version.

Jasta11a.jpg

Edited by WarlordATF

Great work, Warlord. The 'purple tail only' and green/brown wings version of Wolff's machine is just how I imagine it to have been. So thanks very much for that.

I also like the revised LvR, with the red fuselage band...Nice bit of research there.

Excellent version of Simon's machine too.

Thanks again for an excellent contribution to the game. :ok:

Bucky

Edited by Southside Bucky

Wow! Love that lineup shot. Great work, Warlord. Thanks for all your hard work. Can't wait to get home and download. The Circus has arrived!

Heck :clapping: