Sign in to follow this  
leoshan

manual question

i have a question that do u guys print out the manual cuz its like 700 pages, so i want to hear ur guys opinion

Print that thing out? No way. Of course, I have my original 1998 Falcon 4 binder manual still plus the old Prima Strat guide for F4, and combined with the small one F4:AF came with that covers what I need. I just reference the other manual if I need it out of the game online.

Print that thing out? No way. Of course, I have my original 1998 Falcon 4 binder manual still plus the old Prima Strat guide for F4, and combined with the small one F4:AF came with that covers what I need. I just reference the other manual if I need it out of the game online.

so u just watch it on the computer? :good:

Should I need to look at it. Most of the stuff I need to know while I'm flying is in the printed one.

If there's something specific, you can always print out those particular pages, a lot cheaper.

Should I need to look at it. Most of the stuff I need to know while I'm flying is in the printed one.

If there's something specific, you can always print out those particular pages, a lot cheaper.

okay, thanks

I just printed the whole thing out - but that depends on the resources you have - print out the key maps if nothing else

I just printed the whole thing out - but that depends on the resources you have - print out the key maps if nothing else

but the key map is in the game, how do i copy them out?

Should be on your PC

go to start-> All Programs ->"Battlefield Operations"->"Falcon 4.0 Allied Force Key List" (and Key Layout)

Should be on your PC

go to start-> All Programs ->"Battlefield Operations"->"Falcon 4.0 Allied Force Key List" (and Key Layout)

oh wow, thanks a lot. also i just got a chinese version manual (i am a chinese) so i am just going to go ahead and read them