Is there an updated light ini entry for the mig-19? would be cool, if not I have to do it myself!

What do ya mean exactly?

I'd added them at one time, but it looks like I overwrote that data ini...DAMN!!!

On the left lower wing is a round little thingy that's about where it goes.

Use the data off the FrescoD and then adust accordingly:

note: this is for the Mig-17

[landinglight]

SystemType=LIGHT

Color=0.88,0.88,0.88

Brightness=0.10

Position=-1.35,1.80,-0.20

LightSrcOffset=2.6046,49.0560,3.50

LightSrcRange=150

LightRange=45.0

CanFlash=FALSE

LightNodeName=LandingLight

IsLandingLight=TRUE

Wrench

kevin stein

On S-105 I did not changed "stock lights" (mean green and red). I added two aditional lights.

On the fuselage added Landing light (it is retractable LFSV-45 landing lamp according to 4+ Mig-19 publication)

and added FR-100 taxing light (again according to 4+ Mig-19) on the nose gear leg.

lights.jpg

You can see them on fallouts J-6 too. And you ca see them on Mig-19 photos, whose Dave posted here on CA.

Edited by kukulino

thanks will add some detail to it... to make it a bit... more interesting

Attached is what I have been using for most of the add on aircraft.... my add on text file. I store information that are the result of somebody's experience that has been related here at CA or from my own scratching around in the INI files. It should be a complete .INI change list for the MiG-19S. I do not have Wrench's nose gear taxi light, but this file does add two landing lights forward of the main struts underneath each wing and the ant-collision rotating beacons top and bottom. Most MiGs landing lights are in this configuration, but I didn't have any good pics of a MiG at night to see the taxi light Wrench notes. I'll add one and re-submit this file later.

MiG_19S_AddOns.txt