Sign in to follow this  
Wrench

Who wants to help me finish off a terrain?

The Mariana Islands map (my very first!!!!) in 98.6% ™ complete. All the targeting is done, movements ini, etcs and so forths. But I could use a little help with a few things...

It's built with pre-patch (9/08 - 10/08) standards, as my WoE is not going to be patched, until and when all the WW2 birds get new flight models. (riiiiight!!)

I just need someone that really knows the TE to retile a few sectors for me -- in particular, the excluded/clear zones around the airfields (i think is the VeitnamG-AB1 tile). Some smoothng of the edges, mostly the 'ocean tsunami creep' around a couple of cliff edge areas, not to mention the large upwelling of the terrain at the northern end of Guam -which may have to do with the airfield flattening or magma chambers filling up :dntknw:

I'd given some thought of adding city tiles for Agana and Garapan, but this IS WW2, so I don't really think there'd be too many paved roaded and 'housing blocks'. So those are just plane not needed.

The addition of some more jungle trees would be nice; when you fly over some 'hill/mountain' sections and transition sections, there are some bare areas that some of the GreenHell tods don't seem to cover -- even with copy/renaming of some to try to fit them in.

I just don't know enough of the TE operations to do this; to say nothing of the triple cursed thing crashing out every 2 seconds...we REALLLY could use a better/newer one!!

So, any experienced volunteers? Please PM me.

thanks in advance!

Wrench

kevin stein