Sign in to follow this  
WombRaider

Combination Weapons Pack 2.52 Issues Thread

That sounds about right, for the number of weapons. I would have been finished but I passed out on the floor of my office and took a couple hours nap.....

Damn dude! was there a bottle of alcohol in your hand? LMAO!

I compiled the new beta installer, and am uploading it to rapidshare.com All those wanting to use it, remove the old one first.

when you edit the weapondata, you need to take out the ASS-38, and ASQ-173 entries (weapondata909 and weapondata910) there is no LOD for them at all. Looks like there were a few goofs in Bunyap's pack. I have texture files, but no LODs.

Warren

Edited by WombRaider

This is my weapondata.ini 2863 entries for reference, maybe i have weapons, absent in your pack, entries is semi-sorted.

http://rapidshare.de/files/40901416/WEAPONDATA.rar.html

Note: IRM missiles for Rocket Pod (9M39V_ for example) NOT working, DO NOT INCLUDE it!

I noticed that you had a lot when pulling your weapondatas from your packs. I am downloading, and I will see what I can come up with. I would have a number far greater than that, had I left in the Iranian stuff like IRAN_Aim-9, and Iraqi stuff. Bunyap had editied the weapondata to have specific country weapons, all using the same models, just with different names. I figure that could be easily overcome by the export function, and the attatchment type. IF EVERYONE WANTS TO SEE THEM PUT BACK IN....Then let me, or AOCBravo Know so we can add them back in.

Christian59, and Silverbolt sent me some additions to add to the pack. Here is a small zip file that contains the new entries. Thanks for the additions. Again, if you do not see something there, that should be, send us the LODs, the BMPs, and the available weapondata, and it will be added. We are coming along nicely on this project, and will hopefully have this finalized soon.

Warren

Weapons_Update_11_14_08_1100CDT.zip

Hey womb, work has reared is ugly head for the past couple days, i din't get the e-mail with the link in it,if you could try re-sending it that would be great!

Ok, I am uploading a new file to yousendit right now, be checking your email here in a bit.

I have been toying with putting the specific country weapons back into the game. Problem is, even when I hand edit the weapondata.ini with for instance attachmentType=WP I would not want the Russians having old US weapons in their planes, so I went in and made it AttachmentType=IRAN They still would not show in the weapon list for my F-14(IAF) or my IRF-5A. They both have IRAN for their attachmenttypes too. Is it even needed to have the IRAN,IRAQ,NETH,CAN,AUS weapons if they do not even show up on any aircraft at all? What am I missing?

Might just leave them out anyway.

Warren

I asked on the TW about this and TK said that you can't make additional AttachmentTypes other then those already available in the game. That is why they won't show up.

Is it possible to address THIS REQUEST before this pack is released?

:blush:

Anyway, the list looks impressive. Great work! :ok:

Warren!

I think you need something like this :biggrin: Just let me know your email

SA-11 and SA-6 missiles

post-19379-1226746601_thumb.jpg

post-19379-1226746908_thumb.jpg

Edited by krizis

Nice Sams ,Krizis!

btw, have u did some Kh-31/As-17?

Edited by Silverbolt

Nice Sams ,Krizis!

btw, have u did some Kh-31/As-17?

Do you need this one?? I'am planning to make some air-to-surface missiles in high detail :yes:

Do you need this one?? I'am planning to make some air-to-surface missiles in high detail :yes:

:good:

Sure!

the existing one is too "simple"

What you did for A-A Missiles were awesome! :ok:

the existing one is too "simple"

:biggrin: Be patient. I'm working on some US bombs!!

@krizis nice to see someone is working on very nice weapons, I`m in contact with Ravenclaw and I`m developing a new MiG-19 Series in HD so your weapons are very welcomed for my MiG

76.IAP-Blackbird

Your MIG is the great project!

Let me know if you need help with soviet weapons. And BTW, did you try my last addition to AA-missiles - R-55? I sent it to Ravenclaw a couple of days ago. Hope it will also be included in the weaponpack.

Edited by krizis

Ravenclaw is now not availbel, I was in contact with him and saw some of your nice weapons. Your missiles looks better than some planes... so I hope my MiG will be a nice addition to these ruskis stuff.

I wanted to ask him to upload his weaponspack but it was to late he will be back maybe in a month or so...

Your missiles looks better than some planes....
Here, Here! I couldn't agree with you more. The red AAM's are amazing. I manage to load an R-60 on almost every mission I fly, just love this weapon. BTW, can't wait for the Mig-19 in HD, until then, the drooling continues. Edited by Sakai

My little (and first!) contribution to US weapons.

Mk-20 Rockeye... Will be included in the upcoming pack, I hope

post-19379-1226786596_thumb.jpg

post-19379-1226786695_thumb.jpg

My little (and first!) contribution to US weapons.

Mk-20 Rockeye... Will be included in the upcoming pack, I hope

OMG Man!

Hey Warren, sorry I haven't been around to send your latest weapondata all organized. R/L is keeping me busy since we are short cops.

Hope you have some informaiton about the stuff Ravenclaw has done.

Sure. Ravenclaw sent me his weapons (UV pods and some others) and I tried them. Very detailed! I think it will be very good if he releases them.

the plan was to collect some good stuff like yours and integrade it into a weaponpack and first release it to a small number of people.

My question is, arte your weapons replacing the current ones or are they additional? Hope they replace them :-)